Monday, March 25, 2013

Collection Of Names For Family Tree

All of the names you provide me with will be added to the family tree I maintain on Ancestry.com and the Legacy program. Only fill out what you are comfortable with. No pressure and no hard feelings to complete the questions because I realize that people are private and not everyone in my family are interested in genealogy and the family tree :-)

Instructions: copy and paste questions into an email and send to tara.r.gregory@gmail.com

Full name:

Father’s full name:

Names of father’s parents including his mother’s maiden name:

Mother’s full name including maiden name:

Names of mother’s parents including her mother’s maiden name:

Full names of siblings (only maiden names for sisters):

Full name of spouse including her maiden name:

Names of spouse’s parents including his/her mother’s maiden name:

Full names of children:

Attach any pictures you want me to add to the blog (identify each individual in the picture by name).

When complete, please send to tara.r.gregory@gmail.com

Please forward this link to other family members you think would be interested in participating.

Once I get all of the names, I will start adding them to the family tree and this blog. Check out all of the last names I have added to the image at the of this post, WELCOME TO MY GENEALOGY BLOG.

Thanks,


2 comments:

  1. Tony (2012-07-26 17:40:17)March 25, 2013 at 10:30 PM

    This is a great way to bring family together.I commend you for you e ort. i am Willie Bob Jr.'s rst cousin through on your Broussard branch of the family tree. I am William Nowlin, son of Gladys Broussard who is the daughter of Setular Broussard. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara Gregory (2012-07-26 19:44:19)March 25, 2013 at 10:30 PM

    Thank you Tony! Your encouragement will help me stay motivated to add our family treasures. I have a lot of stuff , it seems daunting at times to figure out where to start and organize it on the blog but I am committed. I will need ya'll
    help to ll in the blanks sometimes. Please tell all of the family in Texas, California, etc. that I say hey and keep checking back here to see my progress. As Curtis Gregory would say upon parting ways with someone, take it easy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice. No spam allowed. Thank you.